Bringing glory to God and impacting lives through worship,
sharing, service and prayer.
We are a United Methodist Congregation worshiping weekly on Sundays and celebrating Holy Communion and Holy Baptism as our Sacraments. We enjoy the seasonal liturgies and special days of Christmas, Epiphany, Holy Week, Easter, and Pentecost.
1. The Holy Bible as the Word of God for today’s Christians
2. The Community of believers living out the love of God for each other and the world
3. The sacred worth of every person regardless of age, gender, education, occupation or heritage
4. Stewardship of the land and all created beings
5. Holy Communion as the symbol and expression of God’s redeeming grace
6. God calls us to care for the poor, the needy and the lost
7. Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.
Our Path of Discipleship
We believe that every person is on the path of spiritual growth in Jesus Christ. You choose to be active in your faith or not. We encourage you to take the next step in your spiritual walk by reading the following descriptions and making decisions to be intentional about your Christian discipleship.
Just starting out, ask questions about God. Learn about spiritual practices. Attend worship at least once a month. Attend seasonal events at the church or through home worship. You give when asked and find enjoyment in knowing where you contributions have been spent.
Understand that God is active in your life and in the world, and you are learning how to incorporate that relationship into your life. You attend worship or watch the home video at least twice a month. You practice spiritual devotions occasionally including reading from the Bible and prayer. You participate in fellowship and service opportunities with other Christians. You give to the church offering regularly.
Begin to depend on a relationship with God for daily living. Worship every week at church or with the video link. Use new spiritual practices to revise and share your journey. You may become a leader in the church; speak to Pastor about a position. You fill out a pledge form and keep current on that promise.
Allow God to guide you in everything you do. Your relationship with God is the most important relationship in your life. You invite others to worship, train new leaders and lead a small group and/or testify in worship. You increase your giving to 10% of post-tax income or beyond.